Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Stupid Games


"Look at all those stupid kids... Running around, kicking a ball, playing dumb games, screaming at each other... Sometimes I wonder if they have anything more to their lives." As depreciating as it may have sounded, I don't regret thinking or saying that. Maybe I have far too much stuff going on, too much to live at the same time.
"I guess that if they are happy, it doesn't really matter." Her voice was soft and somewhat warm. Just as the breeze passing through my hair. She looked so alive gazing at the sky that I even felt bad with standing by her side with such a morbid expression.
"Is everything okay?" She whispered, stroking my hair. Evidently I got lost in my train of thoughts, it was starting to happen more and more and I'm not sure if I like it or not.
"I'm fine, I just got lost in my mind." Before I even finished speaking, she grabbed my hand and darted around the park. We spent the whole day running, laughing and playing those so called stupid games.
I feel alive.

Vinícius Dalpiccol (Art as a whole)

No comments:

Post a Comment